Enterprise State Community College has partnered with TouchNet to provide payment plan options for tuition and fees.
BENEFITS OF THE PAYMENT PLAN
1. Enroll Online
2. No Interest
3. Automatic Payments
4. Paying Over Time
5. Recalculates Plan for Additional Charges and Payments
COST TO ENROLL
1. $40 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
2. Minimum down payment required.
3. $25 late payment fee
4. Any charges for classes added after enrollment in payment plan will not be included and must be paid directly to ESCC.
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Log into MyESCC
• Username: ESCC email address
• Password: !ESCCmmddyy (6-digit birthday)
2. Student Landing Page
3. Make a Payment, Deposit and Payment Plans
4. Enroll in Payment Plan
• You can sign up with your debit/credit card or banking account!
• Payments will automatically draft monthly from card or banking account of your choice. (6-digit birthday)
• Down payment AND enrollment fee are processed immediately.
• Students are required to pay 50% of the current terms charges plus the $40 enrollment fee by the last day of the full term drop/add period of the semester or the payment plan will be terminated and the student will be dropped from classes due to nonpayment of tuition and fees.
FAILURE TO MEET TERMS
Failure to meet the terms of this agreement may entitle Enterprise State Community College to:
1. Declare the full balance plus late fees immediately due and payable by law.
2. Refuse subsequent registration for any classes and/or drop current classes.
3. Deny future enrollment in any payment plan.
4. Withhold grades, diplomas, or transcripts from being released until the unpaid balance is paid in full (including all attorney fees, legal expenses, and other collection cost).
5. I (Student) understand that by defaulting on this payment plan, my account will be sent directly to Holloway collection Agency without further notification and will be subject to additional collection fees.
6. I (Student) accept the fee charged as a legal and lawful debt and agree to pay said fee, including any/all collection agency fees, (33.33%), attorney fees and/or court cost if such be necessary.
7. ESCC, its employees and/or agents may contact me (student) by telephone at any telephone number associated with my account, including wireless numbers, which could result in charges to me. They may also contact me by sending text messages or emails, using any email address I provide to use. Methods of contact may include using pre-recorded/artificial voices messages and/or use of automatic dialing device, as applicable.