The Chancellor of the Alabama Community College System (ACCS) has approved a uniform employment application for all Alabama Community College System institutions and for all positions including adjunct teaching positions. This application was developed by the Alabama Community College System Human Resources Management Association (ACCSHRMA) to standardize the employment application within the Alabama Community College System and to ensure that all legal requirements are met.
Employment is contingent upon employer verification of work experience. Must be on company letterhead or form; signed by company administrator; and include name, title, and dates employed. Only applicants who meet the required qualifications and submit a complete application packet by the deadline will be considered. Applications submitted by fax or email will not be accepted. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from a criminal background check. The candidate hired will be responsible for the non-refundable minimum cost of $24.40 for the criminal background investigation. Additional charges may apply.
Insight, powered by NEOGOV, a leader in online Applicant Tracking System, provides applicants with an improved level of customer service making all parts of the hiring process user- friendly. Job seekers will be able to:
- Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Apply from any location with Internet access
- Get live help from Customer Support Monday through Friday 6am to 5pm PST
- Apply for several jobs without re-entering application information
- Receive notice when positions of interest become available
- Check the status of their application at any time
- Receive automatic receipts instantly on screen and by-email each time they apply
Moving to an online web-based application process supports the Chancellor’s commitment to a more efficient government and preserving and protecting the environment.