The ESCC Career Pathways Program connects participants with a career counselor who will assist them in developing an educational plan to earn a workforce certification or academic credential. Students can take college level classes and train for a career while earning a GED or HSD!
Our Career Counselor will help…
- Administer career assessments, review results and provide counseling to students;
- Assess student skills and experience;
- Identify pathways to achieve career goals;
- Learn about programs and other opportunities;
- Develop an individual plan for reaching educational and career goals;
- Assists students through college admission, registration and financial aid options;
- Assist students with job searches; utilizing job search websites;
- Assist students with resumes, job interviews and job placement services.
Visit any ESCC Adult Education site or call (334) 347-2623, ext. 2218
for more information about adult education career pathways.