WELCOME TO EDUCATIONAL TALENT SEARCH
Enterprise State and Educational Talent Search are here to help you. Talent Search is a free program that provides academic, career and financial counseling to economically disadvantaged youth in grades six through twelve, and supports them in graduating from high school and continuing on to complete their postsecondary education.
Through Talent Search, we can help you make decisions NOW that will positively impact your future.
Talent Search services include:
- Motivational Counseling
- Academic Advisement
- Career Awareness and Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Study/Test Taking Skills
- Enrichment Activities
As you get closer to high school graduation, Talent Search also offers services that will give you an inside edge on the college or technical school applications process. We can help you find available scholarships and other types of financial aid.
Talent Search can assist you with:
- Campus Visits
- College Applications
- College Enrollment Assistance
- ACT/SAT Prep Workshops
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Workshops
Talent Search is here to help you get through school and show you options after graduation. Whether you are interested in a two or four-year college, technical college, or even the military – there are options out there. Our goal is to help you explore them.
Enterprise State houses the TRIO Educational Talent Search program. A student is eligible if he or she:
- Has completed the seventh grade.
- Is at least 11 years old but not older than 27.
- Each participant must currently attend a high school in the service area:
- Daleville Middle/High School
- Elba High School
- Enterprise High School
- Geneva County High School
- Geneva Middle/High School
- New Brockton High School
- Samson High School
- Zion Chapel High School
- Has a need for academic support in order to pursue successfully a program of education beyond high school
ALL of the services and activities provided by Talent Search are at NO COST to the students or their families.